We are pleased to announce that we have recently brought on the lovely Dr. Sara Solomon as a Cyclone Cup Athlete! If you don't know who Sara is, you'll soon find out that she is the modern definition of a renaissance woman.
Sara has an amazing profile, which includes; being a practicing Dentist, Team Bodybuilding.com Athlete, Team Gaspari Athlete, 4x cover girl, WBFF PRO fitness model & judge, ACE-certified personal trainer, Certified SPINNING instructor, Buddy Lee's Jump Rope Specialty Certificate, and an awesome lineup of hilarious and informative workout and cooking videos via her YouTube channel... AND MORE!
Sara Solomon's contest history:
- Fitness Star Montreal Nov. 28, 2009: 1st place Athletic Tall Female & Best Stage Presence Award.
- WBFF World Championships Sept 18, 2010: did not place
- WBFF Quebec April 30, 2011: 2nd place Fitness Model Tall and 4th place Bikini Model
- NPC Atlantic States June 4, 2011: Bikini – 10th place
- WBFF Calgary July 2, 2011: Fitness Model: 2nd place and awarded PRO card.
- WBFF World Championships Aug 27, 2011: PRO Fitness Model: 2nd call out.
- WBFF World Championships Aug 25, 2012: PRO Fitness Model: 2nd call out.
- Inside Fitness Magazine Cover Model Search Contests: Oct & July 2013: "Best Bikini" Award in the July show.
Be sure to pick up a copy of Dr. Solomon's Healthy Recipes eBook at Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0094BAVUK
You can find Sara at all of these online locations:
And one more thing! Sara is currently running a Cyclone Cup giveaway on her Facebook page. Enter here!