Gingerbread Protein Shake
Bring on the fresh baked smells of the holidays with this Gingerbread Protein Shake recipe!
- 8 fl oz Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 scoop of Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/2 Tbsp Molasses (dissolved in 2 fl oz water)
- Pinch of Ground Cloves
- 1/2 tsp of Ground Ginger & Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp of Stevia Sweetener
1. First add almond milk, then add rest of ingredients.
2. Shake well using your favorite colored Cyclone Cup!
Have a favorite protein shake recipe of your own? Share it with us in the comments below!